Generate your project report in PDF or from a fully customizable ODT template
Ever needed to generate a SonarQube™ report? Would you like to be able to nicely export just the information you need to? Welcome to Report Plugin for SonarQube™.
This plugin is bundled with PDF predefined reports that provide clean information about the code quality of your project. One beautiful executive summary report with all the metrics in a single page or a full report with all issues (bugs, vulnerabilities and code smells).
You can also customize your report from a completely configurable ODT template. These report collect metrics of your project in SonarQube™ and present it in the form of an Open Document (ODT) file.
SonarQube™ Report saves much of the time it takes to generate status reports on the quality of your projects. You will be able to download a quality report of your project in a few seconds, when you want, with the information of the project at that moment, with your own configured templates and then, if you deem it necessary, complete it with the information that you consider in the own report as per its OpenDocument format.
Main features are:
- SonarQube™ executive summary report in PDF with all the code quality metrics in just one single page
- SonarQube™ issues breakdown summary report in PDF with the summary and a summary of all the issues found
- SonarQube™ issues breakdown full report in PDF with the summary and all the issues found
- Customize an Open Document template (headers, tables, text, headings, cover, images, ...) to create new reports
- Support for branches
- Support for all SonarQube™ languages and technologies, including all third party plugins.
- Support for custom footer logo
- All reports are generated "on-the-fly" and can be download through SonarQube™ UI or using a web service end point for external tools integration